A right wing religious group Truth4Time banded together in an effort to take down “pro-gay Facebook pages” in their fight against the “gay agenda.” As of today, this once secret group with far too much time on their hands, took their page down (in other words, they ran like little wussies). The group members refer to the gay community as, ‘sodomists’ and ‘homosexualists’ (which in itself is so gay). Homophobes, heal thyself.
One member with a conscience, handed the information over to blogger Alvin McEwen from Holly Bullies and Headless Monsters, who then outed the anti-equality’s most public figures, including a Fox News pundit — it’s important to note that McEwen kept the private citizens’ names from being disclosed.
- a Fox News pundit,
- former employees of Concerned Women for America and The Family Research Council,
- a prominent member of the American Family Association,
- long term anti-gay activists, including those who testified in front of Congress,
- prominent members of the so-called “ex-gay” movement,
- a member of a state legislature,
- college professors from right-wing universities,
- activists who have called for laws declaring homosexuality illegal,
- members of a prominent anti-gay marriage equality group, and
- various religious right talking heads who us bloggers have had to refute many times in the past.
Sally Kern is on the list, authors and general homophobic nuts. Just last year Rep. Sally Kern (R-Bigot) said, “minorities earn less than white people because they don’t work as hard and have less initiative.”
Kern’s website states, “Sally Kern of Oklahoma, who believes in limited government, the U.S. Constitution, and traditional moral values. She serves everyone in House District 8….” The Oklahoma lawmaker needs to add, “with the exception of minorities and the entire gay community.”
H/T: My buddy QueerJohnPA with thanks.