What does one do as a Republican while your party is reportedly soul searching in an attempt to find out where they went wrong in the 2012 election? Well, if you’re Rick Santorum and considering a Presidential run in 2016, you build up (down?) your reputation by writing for a conspiracy site.
So I went back to WorldNetDaily to look around again.
Even though the Birther site WorldNetDaily acknowledges that this White House petition is likely e a farce — and it is — the readers of the conspiracy blog are concerned that President Obama is building a Death Star. And don’t we all have one? Again, this is the site that Santorum is joining forces with.
I’ve considered starting a petition to end all stupid petitions and this seals the deal. I am on it — and I refuse to admit as to whether I signed this one or not:
On the White House’s “We the People” site:
We petition the Obama administration to: Secure resources and funding, and begin construction of a Death Star by 2016.
Those who sign here petition the United States government to secure funding and resources, and begin construction on a Death Star by 2016.
By focusing our defense resources into a space-superiority platform and weapon system such as a Death Star, the government can spur job creation in the fields of construction, engineering, space exploration, and more, and strengthen our national defense.
So it must be true.
So far, there’s no official response from the White House, but there could be one should the petition collect 25,000 signatures by mid-December. As of Monday afternoon, more than 800 people signed the online measure
FYI: The White House doesn’t acknowledge petitions which have only gathered 1181 signatures with one of them being Darth V. from Burlington, N.C. And now we know where Vader lives. Or possibly we know where someone from 4Chan lives. It’s just a guess but it’s possible that they started this petition.
- Good God, This guy has already been elevated to the status of “Our Lord and Savior” now we are going to make him DARTH OBOMA. Good Grief were doomed.
- Signing a petiton like this one is a death wish, when in the wrong hands..
- please find the email and websites of your representatives and senators. tell them your concerns about all the issues. if we don’t complain they will think they are doing just fine. i have mine in my favorite list so i can write them easily
- Barack Hussein Obama IS the PRINCE OF DARKNESS. As much as one shudders at the reality of stupidity it is what it is. The damage showered on America i’m afraid will be irreparable. Can you say-FEDERAL JUDGES?
I admit that this one is funny but I’ll deny it later:
- There should be some way we could use obama to plug the black hole.
This might be Grover Norquist’s comment penned in another name. We can form conspiracies here too:
- Oh boy. Here we go again. A fruitless way for the a$$hole-in-Chief to spend the money he hasn’t wasted yet. Our money.
- Death Star, 54 Christmas Trees in White House, $4M three week vacation to Hawaii (Michelle and the girls will come back to Washington for a short time at Christmas time and then back to Hawaii) and Obama will not let the XL Pipeline go through, thereby depriving my home town of Cushing, Oklahoma (known as the pipeline capital of the world) thousands of jobs. There certainly does not seem to be a lack of money with the White House occupants!
He got several replies. He must be popular :
- guess we better get use to it. dictators are rich have a ready supply of wealth. we will be paupers and ride our bikes 10 miles to get to town. where did i park my ricsha?
- What can one expect from a Muslim/Communist. Even the Russian News outlet Pravda had a scathing oped that a bunch of lazy illiterates elected a communist. Communists hate capitalism and love to spend what does not belong to them.
Obviously we need to impeach Obama over this. Duh! It’s not because Obama opened a can of whoop ass on the GOP. No, this is for impeachable reasons such as building a Death Star in his spare time:
- I do not know but I hope the top Government officials are smart enough to impeach him before our freedom is gone! Our jobs are no longer allowed to funtion due to the excuse of polution.Cripples our economy!
- because the MSM is afraid of retribution for reporting on what is really going on.
- I find The White Houses’ lack of response……………..DISTURBING………………
- Hey Barry, why stop with the USA? Broaden your horizons, why not destroy the whole planet
- YOU NEOCON WARMONGERS SOUND YOU THINK THIS IS A GOOD THING ,ARE YOU CRAZY
- Is this for real?? Hasn’t he done enough damage already? I would be terrified to hand him another weapon he can easily use on us.
Oh look, a normal comment,”So….slow news day huh?” Well listen, it’s the middle of the night and I felt like trolling WND….Oh, sorry. That comment was on WorldNetDaily’s site. I knew that.
Rick Santorum will fit in perfectly at WND. May the force be with you Rick.
Image: Funny or Die.