Jesus wept. The mythical “war on Christmas” has never been so hypocritically touted as real than by the Grifter herself, by selling books on the ‘war’ for a mere $60 if you want a signed copy.
I might buy it but I’ll hold out for the basement basement version for 99 cents. Don’t judge me. There’s some great inadvertently comedic moments in her book.
Two things: Be sure to check out the image complete with a Christmas interactive at New York Magazine. It’s priceless.
Then visit our friends at Politicalgates for their breakdown of Sarah’s lulzy book.
These quotes – they are real keepers:
19. Sadly, there are no Chick-fil-A restaurants in Alaska.
18. You don’t have to be intimidated by the political-correctness police.
17. Yet we can’t print enough currency, or food stamps, or free Obamaphone vouchers to compensate for failing families.
16. Walgreens’ 24-page nationwide circular used the word holiday 36 times without one mention of Christmas.
15. The war on Christmas is the tip of the spear in a larger battle to secularize our culture, and make true religious freedom a thing of America’s past.
14. There are few things that anger a secular liberal atheist more than a horizontal plank intersecting a vertical plank — a cross — on public land.
13. The logical result of atheism, a result we have seen right in front of our eyes in one of the world’s oldest and proudest nations, is severe moral decay.
12. So are you ready for some good, old-fashioned words? Here are some: work, honesty, courage, justice, thrift, perseverance.
11. Roger Ailes, the president of Fox News network, once asked me, “What the bleep is so offensive about putting up a plastic Jewish family on my lawn at Christmastime?”
10. Perhaps Christmas causes so much anger because the very name of the holiday broadcasts the name above all names.
9. Many on the left see faith and family as oppressive, but the right sees them as indispensable.
8. Let’s think this through: Without God as an objective standard, who’s to say what’s wrong and what’s right?
7. It’s about that little baby wrapped in swaddling clothes who arrived long before hope and change became political manipulations.
6. It is Christ who empowers every act of goodwill toward men in our otherwise fallen hearts.
5. Hoo-ah! I couldn’t have said it better myself.
4. I bet Charles Darwin never understood this: If the world could be described as truly survival-of-the-fittest, why would people collectively be stricken with the spirit of generosity in December?
3. Because hearing a word you don’t want to hear is a big freakin’ deal.
2. Atheism’s track record makes the Spanish Inquisition seem like Disneyland by comparison.
1. An angry atheist with a lawyer is one of the most powerful persons in America.
Number 13: She must be talking about America, which is not one of the oldest nations in the world.
Listen all of you angry atheist lawyers, back off. And for those making us hear words we don’t want to hear, damn you all!
Here’s a word or two you won’t like to hear Sarah but it’s no ‘big deal': You’re a fucking idiot.
Watch, laugh track included free of charge. You’re welcome!:
John Fusgelsang’s take on Sarah in which he compares her to Jar Jar Binks from George Lucas’ ‘Star Wars’ “Episode I: The Phantom Menace.”
Dumbass. Even with a ghost writer, she still can’t put out a good book.