Old Spicey is at it again. After tweeting on Feb 18th that nominee Philip Bilden was “100% committed to being the next SECNAV,” it turns out that the figure was actually 0%: Bilden resigned today due to financial conflicts.
Spicey’s latest gaffe came in response to this Tweet:
News: Am told by two people familiar with the matter that Navy Secretary nominee Philip Bilden is likely to withdraw – cld b this weekend.
— Major Garrett (@MajorCBS) February 18, 2017
Here is Spicey’s tweet:
Those people would be wrong. Just spoke with him and he is 100% commited to being the next SECNAV pending Senate confirm. https://t.co/AfRZfQQCzG
— Sean Spicer (@PressSec) February 18, 2017
Anyone can make a mistake, right? Why pick on poor Spicey? Here’s why: from his first day on the job, he lied through his teeth about the size of Donald J. Cheeto’s inauguration crowd. More recently, he assured the country of Trumpski’s “healthy respect for the press” just four days after his puppet master blasted them as the “enemy of the American people.”
To date, not counting Bilden, here is a partial list of other administration casualties:
- Secretary of Army nominee Vincent Viola (financial conflicts of interest)
- Secretary of Labor nominee Andrew Puzder (undocumented immigrant housekeeper, among other things)
- National Security Advisor Michael Flynn (lied to alleged VP Pence and who knows whom else about Russian ties)
- Trump Advisory Council Member Travis Kalanick, Uber CEO (opposed Muslim travel ban)
- A bevy of top State Department officials (disagreed with Trump)
It’s a regular smorgasbord of malcontents and posers.
And what of Major Garrett (@MajorCBS), whose tweet caused Spicey to show his true colors once again? Here’s what some of his detractors had to say:
— Scooby Doo (@ScoobyDooo99) February 18, 2017
— azdoglover (@christint) February 18, 2017
— Chris Schey🙋🌷🇺🇸 (@ScheyChris) February 18, 2017
Keep ’em coming, Major!
Featured image via screen capture.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 FreakOutNation.com